Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Midnight Thoughts


Sometimes, when bad things happen, you feel as if life is unfair. That the world is against you and everything you once knew was just an illusion. There must be a reason why all of this is happening, am I right? We just have to go through it.

People normally say that you should go through life's difficulties with your head held up high and your back straight as a rod. However, I think it doesn't matter how you face your difficulties. You might go through it with tears constantly streaming down your face or with your shoulders slumped and your face obscured from view by the curtain of your hair.

As long as you don't give up.

There must be a reason why this is happening to me and my family. I know I've sinned a lot. I know I've made many mistakes in life that I am not proud of. This perhaps could be a way for Allah to show me that I need to change the way I lead my life and how I interact with people. It might also be Allah's way to invite me onto the straight path again because I've diverted so far off.

I just hope I know what I'm doing.

Yours truly,
Lost Mermaid

No comments: